You should be able to:
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques.
- Analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Write clear and understandable documentation.
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses; assist in the selection and implementation process.
Comfortable structure for more productive education and information searching.
A lot of tables, graphs, diagrams and practical examples.
Materials are created by high-experienced team
A lot of useful information for all those who are in any way involved in software testing: testers, managers, developers, product owners etc.
From Professionals to Professionals
Materials created by team of high-experienced testers, managers and official ISTQB coach according to all requirements.
Final Test Emulator
Final test emulator with recommendations for further study, tips and tricks.
More than 700 tests after every chapter with explanations of correct answers for more productive education.